Police appeal after drink driving incident
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police are looking for witnesses after a drink-driving incident near Downham Market.
Officers had been called to an unrelated crash at Hilgay on Saturday at 6.17pm when a female driver in her 40s failed to stop.
The car, an Audi TT, was later traced and the driver was arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
The woman has been charged with driving with excess alcohol and failing to stop and will appear at King's Lynn Magistrates' Court on Thursday, September 19.
Officers are looking for witnesses to come forward, particularly if they have any dashcam or video footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Sgt Gary Morris on 101 quoting crime reference 36/57466/19.
- 1 Driver dies in crash on A47
- 2 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 3 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 4 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 5 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 6 End of an era as hardware store closes after 60 years
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 9 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 10 Inside the police operation that has led to 3000 arrests in Norfolk