Man assaulted in King’s Lynn over a cigarette
Police are appealing for information following an assault in King's Lynn.
It happened between 6pm and 7pm on Sunday December 16.
A man in his 30s was walking along Gaywood Road, near to the One Stop shop, when he was asked by a group of males and females if he had a cigarette several times.
When the man refused he was assaulted by up to three of them who then chased him towards Tennyson Road.
The man suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or has any information contact PC Steve Staples at King's Lynn Police Station on 101 or call anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 6 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 9 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre