Wanted man could be in Norfolk, police say
- Credit: Essex Police
Police hunting for a man they want to speak to about a string of crimes, including burglary and assault, believe he could be in Norfolk.
Essex Police are looking for Thomas Ellisdon, 21, who also goes by the names of Daren Gray and Thomas Westorn.
He is white, 6ft and slim, with short, dark brown, black hair. He usually wears a baseball cap.
He has links to Tilbury and Laindon in Essex, but Essex Police believe he could be in Norfolk.
Anyone who knows where he is should call police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, contact the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111 or use the online form at Crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 9 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping