Police appeal after attack leaves man with facial injuries
A man has received hospital treatment after a teenager assaulted him and left him with facial injuries.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the assault, which happened on Friday.
A man in his 20s was walking along Wisbech Road in King's Lynn at around 10.30pm on September 28 when he was approached by a male teenager.
Police said a verbal altercation took place before the teenager assaulted the victim, leaving him with facial injuries which needed hospital treatment.
The suspect is described as white, aged between 15 and 19 years old, approximately 5ft 8in tall, with shaved dark hair and was wearing a black hoodie.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or anyone with information, should contact PC Matthew Denyer at Kings Lynn Police Station on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 5 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region