Man denies murder of 39-year-old Norwich man
- Credit: Archant
A man has denied the murder of a 39-year-old who died after he was attacked in his Norwich flat.
James Greene died at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on Thursday June 6, following an incident on June at Dolphin Grove, where he lived.
Police had attended the address following reports of a disturbance and Mr Greene was taken to hospital but died in the early hours.
Peter Bruton, 26, of no fixed address, pleaded not guilty to the murder of Mr Greene when he appeared at Norwich Crown Court.
Peter Gair appeared for the prosecution and Ian James appeared for Bruton, who was wearing a casual grey sweatshirt and jeans for the short hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Judge David Goodin adjourned the case for a further case management hearing in October.
He remanded Bruton into custody and said that his trial was due to be held on November 11.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 9 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash