Mountain bike stolen in early morning burglary
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A mountain bike was stolen from an outbuilding attached to a home during an early morning burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after the outbuilding at a home in Reeve Street, Lowestoft was broken into.
The burglary took place at sometime between 4am and 7am on Wednesday, November 18 after burglars forced entry into the outbuilding.
A police spokesman said: “A black and orange Scott Aspect mountain bike was stolen.
“The bike has orange pedals and a Scott Aspect logo on the 19in frame.
You may also want to watch:
“The rear fence has been damaged to access an alleyway which leads to Raglan Street.
“Can you help?”
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 8 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 9 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
Anyone who witnessed the burglary, knows where the mountain bike is now or has any information should contact Suffolk Police East CID quoting crime reference 37/66906/20 by emailing Mark.RYCZANOWSKI@suffolk.pnn.police.uk or call 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org