Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR
- Credit: NSRAPT
A motorcyclist was caught doing almost 120mph when taking his machine out for one final spin before selling it.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) caught the rapid rider doing 119mph on the NDR on Sunday.
The motorcyclist was on the bike for one last ride before selling it, but the day "didn't end well" for them after being spotted by police.
On the same day, NSRAPT's east team also stopped another dangerous rider who had committed a number of offences.
Officers found it had defective brakes, exhaust and lights, as well as no number plate.
You may also want to watch:
The rider initially tried to make off from police, but he was later found hiding and slapped with a traffic offence report.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 8 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 9 Man in 30s charged with Shipdham murder
- 10 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze