Officers led to stash of drugs and thousands of pounds in cash
- Credit: Archant
Officers were led to a stash of class A drugs after a person was arrested over drugs offences.
While on patrol, Norwich police stopped someone on Scarlett Road, in Tuckswood, where they were arrested.
After the arrest, circumstances led the officers to a stash of suspected class A drugs and several thousand pounds.
On arrival to a property in the same road more people were found inside with the drugs and cash.
Police arrested three people in total for drug offences, with ages ranging from late teens to mid 40s.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, Norwich Police said: 'While on mobile patrol on Scarlett Road in Tuckswood an individual detained under the misuse of drugs act. Led officers to a nearby address where a quantity of suspected class A and several thousand pounds were located.'
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays
- 10 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue