Warning not to approach prisoner absconded from Norwich prison
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
Members of the public are being warned to stay vigilant after a man absconded from prison.
Police are appealing for help to trace 54–year-old James Cox, who is serving a sentence for fraud.
He absconded from open prison in Norwich on Monday, December 3, after failing to return from a prearranged medical appointment.
He is described as white, of medium build, about 6ft 3 with short light brown hair. He has links to the King's Lynn area.
Members of the public are advised not to approach him but call police immediately if they believe they have seen him or know of his current whereabouts.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting CAD reference 199 of December 3.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 3 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 4 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 5 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit