Police snare twice banned convertible driver near Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A twice banned driver has had his convertible seized by the police while driving near Norwich.
The 25-year-old man had been disqualified from driving on two separate occasions but still got behind the wheel.
He was caught driving by police on Wednesday evening on the Wroxham Road near Norwich.
Driving a grey Peugeot convertible with the top down and wearing high visibility clothing, he was hard to miss.
An officer from Norwich Police tweeted: "To the disqualified driver (twice over) DON'T drive!
You may also want to watch:
"And definitely don't drive a convertible car with the roof down whilst wearing hi vis
"25-year-old male seen Wroxham Road @BroadlandPolice and subsequently reported. Vehicle seized."
- 1 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 5 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 6 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
- 10 'Do your bit to slow spread' - plea as Covid hospital admissions remain low