Man accused of sending his ex a video of a woman being murdered
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man is accused of sending his former partner a video of a woman being murdered.
Daniel Edwards, 53, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday (June 24) having been charged with a malicious communications offence.
The court heard that he is alleged to have sent the victim a video of a woman being murdered between June 13 and June 22 this year.
He is also charged with breaching a restraining order between the same dates.
Edwards, of Alderson Place, Norwich, entered no pleas and spoke only to confirm his details when he appeared in custody at court.
You may also want to watch:
Magistrates declined jurisdiction and the case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on July 22.
Edwards was remanded in custody until the next hearing.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 10 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash