Norwich man in court over series of rapes on woman
- Credit: Archant
A man has appeared in court accused of a series of rapes against a woman.
Patrick Collins, 55, has been charged with nine counts of rape against the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons.
He has also been charged with three counts of sexual assault on a female.
The offences are said to have happened between January 1 2020 and March 15 2020.
Collins, of Canterbury Place, Norwich, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Friday (June 11) in connection with the offences.
He spoke only to confirm his details during the short hearing.
The case was formally sent to Norwich Crown Court on July 9.
- 1 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 2 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Teenage boy found a week after being reported missing
- 5 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 6 School apologises for uniform advice wording after sexism claims
- 7 A47 driver stopped in smashed up Vauxhall and failed drug test
- 8 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues
- 9 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 10 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
The defendant was granted bail until the next hearing in the crown court.