Man, 22, was found drowned in lake
- Credit: Archant
An inquest has opened into the death of a 22-year-old man who was found in a lake.
Ernestas Grigorenka, born November 7, 1996, from Paragon Place, in Norwich, died on August 25 2019.
He was found at Lynford Water Conservation Lake, in Ickburgh, on the A1065 Mildenhall to Fakenham Road.
Mr Grigorenka's body was identified by his brother Egidijus Grigorenka, at the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital on August 25.
An inquest into his death was opened and adjourned at Norfolk Coroner's Court, Carrow House, Norwich, on Thursday, September 26 by coroner Yvonne Blake.
You may also want to watch:
Ms Blake said the student was born in Alytus, Lithuania.
The medical cause of death was reported as drowning.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
A full inquest is due to take place at Norfolk Coroner's Court on December 20.