Jury sworn in at start of attempted murder trial
- Credit: Archant
A jury has been sworn in to try the case of an 18-year-old woman accused of attempted murder.
Shanice Myers, of Proctors Close, King's Lynn, is accused of the attempted murder of Daniel Paul on May 5 this year.
Myers is also charged with wounding with intent on the same date.
She has pleaded not guilty to both allegations and will go on trial at Norwich Crown Court today (Monday, October 21).
A jury of nine men and three women has been sworn in to try the case.
You may also want to watch:
The trial is expected to last for up to five days.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 10 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?