Trial of men accused of robbing woman of Mercedes and jewellery adjourned
- Credit: Archant
The case of two men accused of robbing a woman of a Mercedes car and jewellery has been adjourned until later this week.
Freddie Aguis, 27, of Penhurst Road, Hackney, London, and Shane Johnson, 28, of no fixed address, have denied robbing the woman in Hingham on March 13 last year.
The incident in Norfolk happened at about 7.45pm near Hingham Fish Bar, off the High Street, and involved a woman in her 50s.
They are also charged with two other robberies, which did not happen in Norfolk, involving a Rolex watch on March 29 and another involving another Rolex watch on March 30.
They have denied all the charges.
You may also want to watch:
A jury has been sworn in at Norwich Crown Court but the case was adjourned until later this week by Judge Katharine Moore,
The jury has been asked by the judge to return on Friday morning if they are not called for earlier.
- 1 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 2 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 5 Do you recognise this man?
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 9 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 10 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years