Suspected drug-drivers arrested
- Credit: SGT CHRIS HARRIS/JAMES BASS
Two suspected drug-drivers have been arrested by police.
Officers from the Norfolk and Suffolk Roads and Armed Policing Team (NSRAPT) made the arrests after stopping cars in Norwich and Great Yarmouth late on Friday, January 17.
Both drivers were found to be uninsured, while one of them was also disqualified from the road.
The pair were taken into custody while both cars were seized.
Sgt Chris Harris from NSRAPT said: "Great work by two of my NSRAPT team. They have arrested two suspected drug-drivers from separate proactive vehicle stops, one in Norwich and one in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"Both are uninsured and one of them is also disqualified, so their vehicles have also been recovered."
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs
- 10 How former teacher jailed for abuse of young boys was pillar of community