School left with hundreds of pounds in damages after burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A school has been left with hundreds of pounds in damages following a burglary.
Police are appealing for information following a burglary at a school in Sporle, near Swaffham.
It is believed the offender(s) entered the Church of England Primary Academy during the night between Tuesday, October 20, and Wednesday, October 21.
Sometime between 6:30pm and 8am, the suspects entered the school, on The Street, and forced entry into the pre-school section of the building.
Nothing is believed to have been taken during the incident, but several hundreds of pounds worth of damage was made to an electronic door locking system.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen suspicious activity at the time, or has information should contact PC Sophie Webster at Dereham Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/74288/20.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Large police presence in Norfolk village after person dies on boat
- 2 Latest situation at Norfolk hospitals sees covid-related admissions remain static
- 3 Village pub offers 'proper' 1p 'Penne-y Pasta' dish with alcoholic drink
- 4 Schools close early for Christmas after outbreak of 11 Covid cases
- 5 30,000 Christmas turkeys to be culled in bird flu outbreak
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Stubborn swan squares up to traffic in Norfolk village
- 10 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through Suffolk and Norfolk