School left with hundreds of pounds in damages after burglary
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A school has been left with hundreds of pounds in damages following a burglary.
Police are appealing for information following a burglary at a school in Sporle, near Swaffham.
It is believed the offender(s) entered the Church of England Primary Academy during the night between Tuesday, October 20, and Wednesday, October 21.
Sometime between 6:30pm and 8am, the suspects entered the school, on The Street, and forced entry into the pre-school section of the building.
Nothing is believed to have been taken during the incident, but several hundreds of pounds worth of damage was made to an electronic door locking system.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen suspicious activity at the time, or has information should contact PC Sophie Webster at Dereham Police Station on 101, quoting crime reference number 36/74288/20.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 7 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 More than 300 homes hit by power cut in mid Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople