Motorcyclist punches car and breaks window
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist punched and smashed a car window while waiting at a Norfolk crossroad.
Police are now appealing for witnesses to the incident, which happened near Blofield last week.
A black Nissan X-Trail and a red motorcycle were travelling along Woodbastwick Road between 12.15pm and 12.30pm on Friday, April 19.
When the driver of the Nissan got to the crossroads between Belt Road and Primrose Corner, the motorcyclist, who was dressed in black leathers, approached the car and punched a window, causing it to break.
The driver of the car was not injured.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed a number of cars would have been in the area at the time.
Any witnesses, or anyone who saw the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident, should contact PC Darryl Robinson at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
- 1 Driver who died in A47 crash had medical episode
- 2 Chance to have your say over 4,000-home development
- 3 Plans to open McDonald's on outskirts of town in 2022
- 4 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 5 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 6 First look as Norwich's new £2.75m recycling centre opens
- 7 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 8 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 9 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 10 Farke hammers Tzolis for penalty antics in City defeat