Man arrested over murder remains under investigation
- Credit: PA
A man arrested in Norfolk more than a year ago in connection with the murder of a man in London remains under investigation.
A Metropolitan Police probe was launched after the body of a man was found in a communal area at the rear of a property in Neasden, northwest London, on November 25 last year.
The death of the man, who has since been identified as Justin Bello, 38, from Croydon, was initially treated as unexplained but is now being investigated as murder.
A 41-year-old man was arrested in Norfolk on November 29 last year on suspicion of murder.
A Met Police spokesman said the "man remains released under investigation".
The man arrested in Norfolk is one of 10 people that have been arrested so far.
Eight of them have been released under investigation, while a man, 48, and woman, 38, arrested in July on suspicion of assisting an offender and perverting the course of justice have been bailed pending further enquiries.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 3 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 4 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 People told to shut doors and windows after suspected gas leak
- 10 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'