Mother and son to stand trial charged with drugs supply offences
- Credit: Supplied
A mother and son are set to go on trial accused of being concerned in supplying class A drugs.
Susan Cross, 66, of Guanock Place in King’s Lynn has been charged with being concerned in supplying class A drugs on or before September 7 2019 as well as possessing with intent class B drugs on September 7 last year.
Her son, Dean Taylor-Cross, 32, has also been charged with the same two offences.
The case was listed at Norwich Crown Court on Thursday (September 24) when both defendants entered not guilty pleas.
A trial will take place after March 1 next year.
You may also want to watch:
The case has been listed for a further mention on October 16.
The defendants were both granted unconditional bail.
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument
- 10 Police appeal for witnesses after pedestrian struck by car on A47