Motorcyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after collision
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after a crash involving a van.
An ambulance was called to Victoria Road, A1066, in Diss, at about 8am on Monday, August 26.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called and landed in the train station car park.
The motorcyclist has been airlifted to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, with serious injuries.
A police spokesman said: "Officers were called by the ambulance service at about 8.30am to a collision between a motorcycle and a van.
You may also want to watch:
"The motorcyclist has been taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital with serious injuries by the air ambulance."
Motorists are being asked to avoid the area due to delays caused by the crash.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 7 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
Sgt Chris Harris said: "We believe there were some people at the scene who may have left before they realised the seriousness of the situation.
"Anyone with information is asked to call 101 and contact Sgt Chris Harris."