Motorbike seized by police as biker had ‘no insurance, no tax and no MOT’
- Credit: Archant
A motorbike was seized by police and the biker was dealt with for a range of motoring offences.
The motorbike was spotted by police on Commodore Road, Oulton Broad in Lowestoft on Sunday, November 3.
It was susbsequently seized as the biker had no insurance, no MOT or no tax.
A post on the Lowestoft Police Facebook page said: "Seized.
"Bike seized last night on Commodore Road, Lowestoft for No Insurance, No MOT, No Tax.
You may also want to watch:
"Rider dealt with for all offences."
For more advice with regards to vehicles visit www.suffolk.police.uk/advice/roads-and-vehicles
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 3 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 7 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 8 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back