Uninsured moped rider caught three time over drink-drive limit
- Credit: Denise Bradley
Police have arrested a drink-driving moped rider who was found to be more than three times the legal limit at the roadside.
Officers from Breckland Police made the arrest on Wednesday night in Dereham.
They also found the man was riding his moped without insurance.
The rider completed a roadside breathalyser test, where police discovered he had 112mcg of alcohol per 100ml of breath.
The legal limit is 35mcg.
You may also want to watch:
On the same shift, those officers also stopped a Ford Focus which was also being driven without insurance.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 10 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck