Moped rider injured following collision with truck
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after a man was injured following a collision in Lowestoft.
A moped and red tipper truck were involved in a collision on Normanston Drive, at the junction of Monckton Avenue, at 12.50pm on Monday, October 14.
The moped rider suffered grazes to his leg and damage to his vehicle.
A police spokesman said: "The parties involved spoke at the scene, however police would like to speak to the driver of the truck and are appealing for them to come forward."
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or who may have dashcam footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Email Christian.Meen@suffolk.pnn.police.uk with information or alternatively, call Lowestoft police on 101, quoting CAD 191 of Monday, October 14.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Revealed: Where most parking tickets have been issued in Norfolk
- 4 Key workers share 'unnecessary and frustrating' impact of panic-buying
- 5 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 8 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 9 Controversy reignited over 300 home scheme on edge of Norwich
- 10 Queuing for petrol - a tale as old as time