Two men face trial accused of raping woman after night out
- Credit: James Bass
Two men are to stand trial accused of the rape of a woman who was attacked following a night out in Great Yarmouth.
It follows an incident on July 12 to July 13, 2019 when a woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was attacked in the town.
Ionut Mitrea, 33, and Alexandru Puscoci, 21, have both been charged with rape.
Mitrea, of St Peters Road, Yarmouth, and Puscoci, of Cobbs Place, Yarmouth, are both due to go on trial on Monday July 26 after pleading not guilty to the charges.
The case was listed at Norwich Crown Court on Tuesday for a pre-trial review ahead of next week's trial.
Neither defendant appeared in court for the short hearing.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 4 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 5 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 Family's tribute to much loved motorcyclist, 21, involved in A10 crash