Man and woman charged with series of burglaries
A man and a woman are in custody after being charged over a spate of burglaries across the county.
Christopher O'Neill, 29, from Kensington Road, Middlesbrough, has been charged with ten counts of burglary.
The charges relate to incidents which happened on:
-Wednesday, July 31 at Colney Lane, Cringleford
-Between Monday, August 5, and Thursday, August 8, at Mill Road, Blofield
You may also want to watch:
-Wednesday, August 7 at Buxton Road, Spixworth
-Wednesday, August 7 at Mansel Drive, Norwich
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 4 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
-Wednesday, August 7 and Thursday 8 August at Lodge Lane, Norwich
-Thursday, August 8 at Coltishall Lane, Norwich
-Thursday, August 8 at Freethorpe, Norwich
-Thursday, August 8 at Bay Field, East Tuddenham
-Thursday, August 8 at Dereham Road, Honingham
Sheree Townshend, 30, from Brambling Lane, Cringleford has been charged with one count of burglary in Tuckers Road, Loughborough and on one count on of receiving stolen goods in Boston, Lincolnshire.
O'Neill and Townshend appeared in Norwich Magistrates Court this morning and were remanded in custody.
On Monday September, 9 they are due to appear at Norwich Crown Court.