Man who admitted producing cannabis to be sentenced next week
- Credit: Archant
A man will be sentenced next week after admitting to the production of cannabis.
Marjuis Klosi, 21, was charged with producing a class B drug, cannabis, after being arrested on Feburary 27 this year.
Klosi, who is currently being held at HMP Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link on Thursday morning, in a hearing taking place over Skype.
Speaking through an Albanian translator, Klosi pleaded guilty to the charge in front of Judge Stephen Holt.
Danielle O’Donovan, prosecuting, requested seven days for plea conditions to be considered by the Crown.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Holt scheduled a further hearing to take place on Thursday, June 11, where if the conditions are agreed Klosi will be sentenced.
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Council to force landowners to sell so £1.3m roundabout can be built
- 3 Cannabis factory uncovered in former bar in Norwich's clubland
- 4 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 7 'A nightmare' - Roadworks cause traffic chaos in North Walsham
- 8 Electric scooter riders arrested for drink-driving
- 9 Tiny baby saved by 120-mile flight in 'wrong' helicopter
- 10 Driver may have fallen asleep before fatal crash, inquest hears