Man who admitted producing cannabis to be sentenced next week
- Credit: Archant
A man will be sentenced next week after admitting to the production of cannabis.
Marjuis Klosi, 21, was charged with producing a class B drug, cannabis, after being arrested on Feburary 27 this year.
Klosi, who is currently being held at HMP Norwich, appeared at Norwich Crown Court via video link on Thursday morning, in a hearing taking place over Skype.
Speaking through an Albanian translator, Klosi pleaded guilty to the charge in front of Judge Stephen Holt.
Danielle O’Donovan, prosecuting, requested seven days for plea conditions to be considered by the Crown.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Holt scheduled a further hearing to take place on Thursday, June 11, where if the conditions are agreed Klosi will be sentenced.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 4 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 5 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 6 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 7 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK
- 8 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 9 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 10 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars