Man admits assaulting neighbour with a bird bath following dispute
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced after he admitted assaulting a neighbour with a bird bath.
Adrian Lake, 60, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday after having been charged with an offence of unlawfully and maliciously wounding a neighbour without intent to do grievous bodily harm.
The court heard the neighbour had been repeatedly struck with a bird bath following an argument.
Lake, of Bellrope Lane, Wymondham, pleaded guilty to the offence, which happened on September 20.
He also admitted another offence of destroying a wire supplying electricity to a neighbour on the same date.
District Judge Shanta Deonarine sent the case to Norwich Crown Court for sentence at a date to be fixed.
Lake, who appeared in court via videolink, was remanded in custody until the sentencing hearing at the crown court.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 7 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 8 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 9 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 10 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued