Man admits assaulting neighbour with a bird bath following dispute
- Credit: Archant
A man is to be sentenced after he admitted assaulting a neighbour with a bird bath.
Adrian Lake, 60, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday after having been charged with an offence of unlawfully and maliciously wounding a neighbour without intent to do grievous bodily harm.
The court heard the neighbour had been repeatedly struck with a bird bath following an argument.
Lake, of Bellrope Lane, Wymondham, pleaded guilty to the offence, which happened on September 20.
He also admitted another offence of destroying a wire supplying electricity to a neighbour on the same date.
You may also want to watch:
District Judge Shanta Deonarine sent the case to Norwich Crown Court for sentence at a date to be fixed.
Lake, who appeared in court via videolink, was remanded in custody until the sentencing hearing at the crown court.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 4 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 9 Man seriously injured after crash
- 10 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed