Man seriously hurt after being stabbed in chest and neck
- Credit: Google Streetview
A man in his 30s has been taken to hospital with serious chest and neck injuries following a stabbing in Great Yarmouth.
Police were called just after 4am today (Saturday, February 8) to an address in Dene Side, Yarmouth, following reports a man had been stabbed.
The victim, who suffered serious chest and neck injuries, was initially taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston.
He has since been transferred to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, where he remains in a serious but stable condition.
His injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police have cordoned off an area while enquiries take place to establish the exact circumstances surrounding the incident.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Inspector Tom Smith at Norfolk Constabulary on 101, quoting incident number 44 of February 8 2020.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath