Man in his 70s punched in the face several times during road rage incident
- Credit: Google Streetview
A man in his 70s was punched in the face several times after he became involved in an argument as he reversed from a driveway in Great Yarmouth.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the incident happened at about 7.10pm on Saturday November 3.
The man was reversing from a driveway on Perebrown Avenue when he got involved in a verbal argument with the male driver of a passing car.
During the argument the victim was punched several times in the face causing a cut lip.
The passenger in the victim's vehicle intervened and was struck in the face.
You may also want to watch:
This caused her glasses to fall off but she was not injured.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 4 Norfolk fuel update: Football match called off as crisis reaches day five
- 5 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk
- 8 Police probe launched after video shows officer kick out
- 9 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 10 Dad who threw daughter into cot cleared of murder
Witnesses should contact PC Gaby Mayston at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.