Man jailed after telling Norwich witness ‘I’m going to sort you out’
- Credit: Archant
A man carried out a 'sustained episode' of intimidation to a witness by sending text messages and making phone calls, a court heard.
Aaron Daley, 29, from Tottenham, London, sent the threats to a Norwich woman, who was a witness in a case he was involved in, Norwich Crown Court heard.
Eleanor Sheerin, prosecuting, said Daley made a series of calls and text messages and in one he said: "This is your last chance. I'm going to sort you out."
Daley, admitted witness intimidation between March 5 and 23 and was jailed for 16 months.
Sentencing him, Judge Anthony Bate said; "It was a sustained episode of intimidation."
You may also want to watch:
John Morgans, for Daley, said: "He bitterly regrets making the threats."
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 5 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 6 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 9 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 10 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash