Man jailed for armed Norwich robbery has other matters revoked
- Credit: Norfolk Constabulary
A robber who was jailed for more than 12 years following a terrifying night of violence has had other matters against him revoked.
Jacques Kiwele pressed a gun to a man's head in alleyway as he held up four men in Norwich and emptied their pockets in the early hours of February 9.
The 24-year-old, formerly of Sprowston Road, Norwich, was given an extended 12-and-a-half-year sentence at Norwich Crown Court earlier this month after he admitted two assaults occasioning actual bodily harm, four robberies and possession of an imitation firearm with intent.
Kiwele was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (November 27) over two counts of failing to comply with the requirements of a community order in Janaury this year.
But the court heard that having received an extended sentence of imprisonment the crown court had now revoked the community order.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children