Man deported as cannabis farm worth £90,000 seized by police
- Credit: Archant
An estimated £90,000 worth of cannabis has been seized by police in Norwich.
Officers executed a drugs warrant in Rye Avenue, Hellesdon, on Friday, January 25, where 264 plants were found.
A man in his 20s was arrested and will be deported due to being 'unlawfully at large within the UK'.
Police posted on Twitter: 'Another successful warrant by Norwich North SNT. 264 cannabis plants later and one under arrest for production which will lead to a deportation due to them being unlawfully at large within the UK.'
A spokesman for Norfolk police added: 'A misuse of drugs act warrant was executed this morning on Rye Avenue, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'Estimated around £90,000 worth seized. Person arrested is a male aged in his early 20s.'
- 1 Family of missing man informed after body found near lake
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Chef to reopen major hotel that closed amid financial woes
- 4 Couple who drove from Hull to Norfolk for a walk among lockdown breakers
- 5 Emma Thompson and Peaky Blinders actor to star in new film shot in Norwich
- 6 Coronavirus: How busy are our local hospitals?
- 7 Drama as police plane circles villages for missing person
- 8 'Unsatisfactory and dangerous situation' - Man frustrated by unlit roadwork
- 9 Revealed: how many people have had the Covid-19 vaccine where you live
- 10 Burglars cut hole in fence to steal Labrador from kennel