Man deported as cannabis farm worth £90,000 seized by police
- Credit: Archant
An estimated £90,000 worth of cannabis has been seized by police in Norwich.
Officers executed a drugs warrant in Rye Avenue, Hellesdon, on Friday, January 25, where 264 plants were found.
A man in his 20s was arrested and will be deported due to being 'unlawfully at large within the UK'.
Police posted on Twitter: 'Another successful warrant by Norwich North SNT. 264 cannabis plants later and one under arrest for production which will lead to a deportation due to them being unlawfully at large within the UK.'
A spokesman for Norfolk police added: 'A misuse of drugs act warrant was executed this morning on Rye Avenue, Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'Estimated around £90,000 worth seized. Person arrested is a male aged in his early 20s.'
- 1 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 2 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 3 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 4 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 5 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 6 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 9 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 10 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods