Man denies attempted murder charge in connection with Godric Place stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A 26-year-old man denied an attempted murder charge in connection with a stabbing in Norwich when he appeared in court.
Ashley Anderson, 26, of Norton Gardens, London, pleaded not guilty to the attempted murder of Andy Peters after the stabbing incident in Godric Place which happened on Wednesday, November 21, last year.
Anderson, who was casually dressed in a track suit, only spoke to confirm his name at the short hearing at Norwich Crown Court.
Martin Ivory appeared for the prosecution and said that a trial date had already been fixed for April 29, this year.
Jonathan Goodman appeared for Anderson at the hearing.
You may also want to watch:
Judge Stephen Holt adjourned the case and remanded Anderson in custody until his trial later this year.
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients