Man denies sex offences against children
- Credit: Archant
An 83-year-old man has appeared in court charged with sex offences against children.
John Kendle of Lime Grove, Gayton, faces two counts of indecent assault, one against a boy and one against a girl.
He also faces two counts of gross indecency with a girl and one of inciting a girl to engage in sexual activity.
District Judge Cooper, sitting at King's Lynn magistrates court, heard the crown alleged the offences took place over a 16 year period.
Alison Muir, defending, said her client wished to plead not guilty to all of the charges.
You may also want to watch:
The case was adjourned to Norwich Crown Court on Thursday, November 14. Kendle was given unconditional bail.
- 1 New virus named after Norfolk village
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Driving instructor shares terrifying videos of NDR near misses
- 4 Tzolis poised to complete Canaries switch
- 5 No club record bid from City for Armstrong
- 6 City closing in on Werder Bremen striker
- 7 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 8 'Truly sorry' glamping owner apologises after negative reviews
- 9 Jailed in July: Drug dealing, knife crime and manslaughter
- 10 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12