Man charged with possession of cannabis
- Credit: PA
A man found with 3.5g of cannabis and £1,800 has had his case sent to the crown court.
Chunk Elphick-Wilson, 25, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (October 14) having been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
It comes after he was stopped by police at Wymondham on April 30 this year and found to have 3.5g of cannabis on him.
The court heard the defendant also had a number of other items, including a mobile phone, notebook and more than £1,800 in cash.
Elphick-Wilson, of Norwich Road, Tacolneston, entered no plea to the charge which was deemed not suitable to be heard before magistrates.
You may also want to watch:
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on November 11.
Elphick-Wilson was granted unconditional bail and told to attend the crown court at 9.30am on November 11 for his next hearing.
- 1 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 2 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 3 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 4 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 5 Main road reopens more than six hours after 'serious' crash
- 6 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 7 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 8 Norfolk man in a relationship with teen he abducted, court told
- 9 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 10 'Untouchable': People tell how Norwich killer left them in fear of their safety