Man charged with possession of cannabis
- Credit: PA
A man found with 3.5g of cannabis and £1,800 has had his case sent to the crown court.
Chunk Elphick-Wilson, 25, appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday (October 14) having been charged with possession with intent to supply cannabis.
It comes after he was stopped by police at Wymondham on April 30 this year and found to have 3.5g of cannabis on him.
The court heard the defendant also had a number of other items, including a mobile phone, notebook and more than £1,800 in cash.
Elphick-Wilson, of Norwich Road, Tacolneston, entered no plea to the charge which was deemed not suitable to be heard before magistrates.
You may also want to watch:
The case was sent to Norwich Crown Court on November 11.
Elphick-Wilson was granted unconditional bail and told to attend the crown court at 9.30am on November 11 for his next hearing.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 5 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 8 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
- 9 City Council withdraws support for £153m Western Link
- 10 Coronavirus outbreak at construction company working on County Hall