Warrant issued for arrest of man accused of damaging police car
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A warrant has been issued for the arrest of a man who failed to appear at court accused of resisting arrest and damaging a police car.
Adam Dugdale, 51, of Shorncliffe Avenue, Norwich, has been charged with obstructing/resisting a constable in the execution of their duty in Norwich on April 18 this year.
He has also been charged with damaging a marked police vehicle in Norwich on the same date.
Dugdale was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Monday, October 19 but failed to attend.
The court heard Dugdale had previously contacted the court last month to say that he had coronavirus symptoms and was going to get a test.
You may also want to watch:
Dugdale was instructed to contact the court to advise them of the test result although nothing had been received since his initial email.
After failing to appear a magistrates agreed to issue a warrant for Dugdale’s arrest.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 4 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 5 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 6 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 7 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
- 8 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash