Man attacked and robbed by hooded teen gang
- Credit: Jim Linwood/Flickr
A man was punched to the head and robbed near the centre of a Norfolk town by a group of teenage boys who demanded cash.
Detectives are appealing for witnesses following the robbery in Thetford on Saturday, November 14.
It happened in the early hours at 1.10am near to Blaydon Bridge in Riverside Walk when the 30-year-old man was approached by a group of teenage boys wearing masks and hoods.
After refusing to hand over any money, he was assaulted and punched in the face and body causing minor injuries.
The teens got away with the victim’s wallet containing £75, bank cards and a driving licence.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has any information about the people involved.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Gareth Davies at Thetford CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 3 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 4 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 Weird Norfolk: Is Diss Mere the waterlogged crater of an extinct volcano?
- 7 Can you spot yourself at Let's Rock Norwich?
- 8 Concern raised over work on anaerobic digestion plant on outskirts of village
- 9 A11 to undergo 18 months of roadworks
- 10 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub