Man punched in the face after challenging pumpkin-throwers on Halloween
- Credit: Archant
A man was punched in the face after he challenged a group of youngsters, who were believed to have thrown pieces of pumpkin at a car.
Police are seeking witnesses after the assault happened in Lowestoft on Halloween.
It happened at about 10.25pm on Thursday, October 31 in Eastwood Avenue, close to Whitton Green.
A police spokesman said: "Broken pieces of pumpkin were thrown at a vehicle driving along Eastwood Avenue in Lowestoft causing the vehicle to stop on Whitton Green and the male passenger to get out of the car and challenge a group of young people who were believed to have thrown the pieces.
"One of the group has then punched the victim in the face causing his eye to swell."
You may also want to watch:
If you witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious behaviour or if you have dashcam footage or other CCTV footage of the incident, please call Lowestoft NRT quoting crime reference 37/66189/19 on 101.
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk