‘Not worth it’: Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving as he went ‘to get a burger’
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
A motorist who drove a vehicle erratically near to police officers has been arrested on suspicion of drink driving.
The man was arrested by police in Great Yarmouth on Saturday night (June 8).
Officers said the man gave a positive breath test on the roadside, with a reading of 72 microgrammes of alcohol in 100 millilitres of breath recorded in custody.
The legal limit is 35.
In a post on Twitter, Gt Yarmouth Police tweeted: "Vehicle pulled out on #PC1067 & #PC1963 before driving erratically in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
"Positive roadside breath test and blew 72 in custody, stated he was only going to get himself a burger.
- 1 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 2 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Do you recognise this man?
- 5 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 6 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 7 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 8 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage
- 9 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 10 Two 'cowardly bullies' sentenced for Christmas attack at Center Parcs