Man on indecent exposure charges has case adjourned - so he can take medication at home
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man charged with multiple counts of indecent exposure had his court case adjourned after he had to return home to take his medication.
Jose Moreira, 65, from Earls Street, Thetford, was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Wednesday, November 18 to face seven charges of having exposed his genitals in Thetford.
The court was told by Dave Stewart, who represented Moreira, that he was “seriously not well”.
He said he had recently suffered a stroke and had not taken the medication he needed and so had gone home to do so.
Magistrates agreed to adjourn the case until November 30.
You may also want to watch:
Moreira has been charged with seven counts of exposure, contrary to the Sexual Offences Act.
The offences are said to have happened between January 1 2019 and February 20 2020.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 Part of A47 closed after crash between pedestrian and lorry
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 5 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk
- 6 Never mind Santa's sleigh... how about a Christmas combine harvester?
- 7 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 8 Saver menus and pizzas - how pubs are opening under 'substantial meal' rule
- 9 'More substantial than a Scotch egg': Pub creates the 'Botched egg'
- 10 Man hit by lorry on A47 rushed to hospital with serious injuries