Man with links to East Anglia absconds from prison in Derbyshire
- Credit: Derbyshire Police
Police are hunting for a convicted burglar who has absconded from a prison in Derbyshire.
Michael Yeo absconded from HMP Sudbury in Ashbourne following a day release.
The 25- year-old was due to return to the prison at 4pm on Tuesday, September 13.
Yeo is serving a six-year sentence for burglary and attempted burglary.
He has links to Norfolk and Suffolk, as well as Kent.
Yeo is white, approximately 5ft10in tall, and of slim build. He has blue eyes and brown hair.
Police are asking anyone who may have seen Yeo or know of his whereabouts to contact them by calling 101 quoting reference number 815 of September 14, 2021.
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 3 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 4 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 5 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 6 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 7 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 8 Hamleys toy shop opens in Norwich shopping centre
- 9 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
You can also anonymously contact the Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.