Man, 21, to appear at crown court after simultaneous drug raids
- Credit: Archant
A man charged with drug offences following a series of police raids is due to appear at crown court.
Six properties in Lowestoft were targeted as warrants were carried out across the town on Tuesday, June 1.
About 40 officers from across Suffolk Constabulary carried out raids at six addresses within Lowestoft.
Four men - aged 28, 26, 24 and 23 - all from Lowestoft, were arrested on suspicion of being concerned in the supply of a controlled drug and then released under investigation.
A police spokesman said: "The four men remain under investigation pending further enquiries."
You may also want to watch:
A fifth man was also arrested following a raid on a property in Eades Walk, Carlton Colville, and he was later charged.
Kain Reeve, 21, of Eades Walk, was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs, possession of class B drugs and concerned in the supply of a controlled drug.
- 1 Rare Airbus Beluga XL spotted over Norfolk
- 2 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 3 Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- 4 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 5 Star-studded cast announced for Norwich Theatre Royal 2021 panto
- 6 Birds of prey found shot and poisoned during raid in Norfolk
- 7 Plastic fork firm redundancies blamed on supermarket ‘greenwashing’
- 8 Closures near A11 roundabout after crash involving motorcycle and van
- 9 Man struck repeatedly on head with motorcylcle helmet in Norfolk attack
- 10 Home baker opens first shop after business 'snowballed' in lockdown
He appeared at Norwich Magistrates Court on June 2 and at Ipswich Crown Court on June 30 and was remanded in custody until his next hearing for which a date has not yet been set.