Investigation closed into alleged burglary at seafront café
- Credit: Archant
An investigation into a burglary at a seafront café has now been closed.
The burglary at the Tides Reach café on Lowestoft Esplanade happened at some point between 9am on Friday, April 17 and 9am on Sunday, April 19.
An MDF panel was removed from the premises with entry gained to the café and a CCTV hard drive, a quantity of lighters and confectionery stolen.
The case has now been closed after police made an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
A police spokesman said: “All of these enquiries are now complete and the investigation has now been finalised, but will be reopened if any new information comes to light.”
You may also want to watch:
Officers are still keen to speak to anyone who may have information, and people can contact Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference 37/21976/20 or email Thomas.SPALDING2@suffolk.pnn.police.uk
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 5 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 8 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 9 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 10 Person dies after being hit by train