Boy, 15, left with facial injuries after attack from teenage girls
- Credit: Archant
A 15-year-old boy suffered minor facial injuries after being set upon by a group of teenage girls and a teenage boy.
The attack happened near to the fountains in Lowestoft's Royal Thoroughfare between 4pm and 4.45pm on Sunday, October 21.
A group of three teenage girls and a teenage boy called the victim's name, before approaching and attacking him.
The male offender was described as white, between 15 and 17-years-old, 5ft 9in and was wearing a red t-shirt and carrying a black rucksack.
All three girls are described as white and aged between 15 and 17.
You may also want to watch:
The first girl had black hair and was wearing a hooded top and black trousers, the second girl had brown hair was wearing a black hooded top and black leggings.
While the third girl who has brown hair was wearing a brown hooded top, with a white top underneath and black leggings.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
Anyone who saw the incident, or has knowledge of it, should contact Suffolk police via 101 quoting crime references 37/60990/18.