Beach hut damaged on popular promenade
- Credit: Archant
Witnesses are being sought after damage was caused to a beach hut along a popular promenade.
Police are seeking information after items from a beach hut was scattered along a promenade at Lowestoft.
The criminal damage was caused at about 9.15pm on Monday, January 6 on Claremont promenade.
A police spokesman said: "A member of the public reported the damage while walking her dog.
"Items from inside the beach hut were scattered on the outside of it.
You may also want to watch:
"It is unclear if anything has been stolen from inside the hut."
Police are keen to trace and speak to a group of six youths who were seen along the lower promenade, near to Claremont Pier, who may be able to help with the investigation.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 9 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping
If you have any information or if you witnessed any suspicious activity please call Lowestoft police, quoting the crime reference number 37/1297/20, on 101 or email Agnieszka.MANN2@suffolk.pnn.police.uk