Review held into death of 28-year-old woman in A149 road crash
- Credit: Archant
Investigations are continuing into the death of a 28-year-old woman in a three-vehicle road crash nearly a year ago.
Louisa Vardy, who was driving a Ford Focus, was pronounced dead at the scene, on October 24 last year.
A pre-inquest review was held at Norfolk coroner's court in Norwich on Friday, October 18.
Senior coroner Jacqueline Lake said: "The inquest was opened on November 26, 2018. The matter is not ready to go to a full inquest."
She adjourned it for another pre-inquest review at the coroner's court on January 18 next year.
You may also want to watch:
The incident happened on the A149 at Worstead, at the junction with Withergate Road.
As reported at the time, the crash involved three vehicles, a silver Vauxhall Vivaro van, an HGV and a red Ford Focus, and happened at about 8.40am.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 4 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 5 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 6 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 7 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 10 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and re-opened at 3.30pm.