Man jailed for drug dealing was 'bereft of criminal cunning', court told
- Credit: Archant © 2008
A man was caught doing drug deals in the Old Palace Road area of Norwich.
Lise Ali, 23, was found to have 18 wraps of heroin and seven wraps of crack cocaine when arrested, Norwich Crown Court heard.
Ali, from London, admitted being concerned in drug supply on December 10, 2018.
The court heard while on bail he was also found to be involved in cannabis supply in London.
Michael Clare, for Ali, said he was an impressionable and vulnerable young man .
"He is completely bereft of criminal cunning. Each time he has been involved, he has been caught."
He said Ali was low down the chain and dealing to fund his own habit.
- 1 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 2 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 3 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 4 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts
- 5 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 6 Teen opens American sweet shop in town
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 9 'Very high risk' paedophile who groomed 12-year-old has sentence doubled
- 10 Tributes to Norwich mum who died from breast cancer aged 47
Jailing Ali for three years, Recorder Guy Ayers said: "You were involved in selling Class A drugs and everyone that gets involved in that must expect to receive a substantial and immediate custodial sentence."