Drills and nail gun among power tools stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: James Bass
A nail gun, drills and saws were among a large quantity of power tools stolen during a shed burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses after power tools in cases marked with white marker pen were stolen overnight in a shed burglary in Blythburgh.
It happened between 11.30pm on Tuesday, January 19 and 11.30pm on Wednesday, January 20 after entry was forced to a wooden shed in the garden of a home.
A large quantity of power tools were stolen, including drills, circular saws, a nail gun, air tools, a track saw, a Makita belt sander and a 1980s Unimat lathe.
A police spokesman said: "The description of the contents was written on the cases with white marker pen and police would like to hear from anyone who might have seen these tools for sale anywhere or who may have been offered any tools matching this description."
You may also want to watch:
Information to Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference number 37/3753/21, via 101.
- 1 Injured man found on Norfolk beach could be linked to woman's death
- 2 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 3 Police on scene in village 'just in case' as person taken to hospital
- 4 Fight back against plans for supermarket 'in wrong place' on A47
- 5 Man detained under mental health act after Norwich disturbance
- 6 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 7 'I ran for my life' - Neighbour who saw fatal row tells of terror
- 8 Concern over state of beach following £22m sandscaping project
- 9 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 10 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months