Two men found with knuckle dusters after being stopped by police
- Credit: Archant
Two men have been arrested after they were found to be in possession of drugs and offensive weapons.
King’s Lynn Police made the arrests on Sunday evening, June 7.
Officers found the men had four knuckle dusters and cannabis.
Also known as brass knuckles, the weapons are designed to fit on the hand and cause extensive damage if used in a fist fight.
It is illegal to import, manufacture or sell them in the UK.
You may also want to watch:
The two men were taken into custody while the drugs and the weapons were seized.
- 1 Police give out £200 penalty notices to day-trippers for second weekend running
- 2 'They think they can get away with it' - crowds flock to seaside village
- 3 MP moves to reassure public as film crew hires out village homes
- 4 100 cannabis plants found at three neighbouring properties in village
- 5 Buy a former 1950s police station for sale for £330,000
- 6 Man in 70s punched and kicked repeatedly after being pulled from car
- 7 Norfolk Covid-19 cases at lowest level since October, figures show
- 8 Man dies after rescue operation to cardiac arrest call
- 9 Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- 10 Power cut caused by electric pole fire hits more than 600 homes